Operations & Maintenance
• FM security operations, and organizational structure.
• Best practices in internal benchmarking: costs, practices, and customer satisfaction.
• Tools and practices that FMs can use to optimize their O&M functions.
• Critical relationship between organizational culture and O&M costs.
• Most effective ways to find and retain expert service providers.
• Understanding the relationship between customer satisfaction and operational costs.
• For service providers: understanding the value of “metrics” and creating a win-win with the Owner.
Offered by IFMA International. Register here
IFMA Orlando will pay your CFM Exam Fee!!
The IFMA Orlando chapter wants you to get your CFM, and we are making it a little bit easier on the wallet. Any IFMA Orlando member in good standing can be reimbursed the CFM exam fee upon passing the exam. For questions, please contact our Education chair, Kathy Nelson,CFM
Are YOU bringing a new FM to the Tour of the Courthouse in Aug?? You could win $100-Contest runs until Aug 18th
Starting June 1 through Aug 18,2017, there will be membership recruitment drive. For every NEW FM member you recruit, your name will be put in a drawing for a $100 Visa card (there will be two given away). The more you recruit, the odds of you winning increases. The contest will end Aug 18th and the winner will be announced at the August event on August 25th.